Don't just have a job, have a fulfilling job at Tenacre! This is where you belong, grow, and have lasting impact. This is where your work is truly appreciated.
Working at Tenacre Day Camp is for you if...
- You genuinely derive joy from building connections with youth and peers.
- Personal growth is important to you.
- You want to feel a sense of purpose in your job.
- You love variety. (Each day at camp is unique!)
- You don't want a desk job.
- You want to be part of something bigger than yourself.
- And most importantly... you love kids!
- Experience working with youth (babysitting counts!)
- Experience being a camper at any type of camp preferred
- 18+ years of age by the start of camp in June
- Able to work outside for 8 hours a day in a variety of summer weather conditions
- Emotionally mature, responsible, and punctual
- Hard-worker and team player
- Ability to take direction from leaders while still taking initiative
In order to apply for the summer season, please fill out the online staff application and attach a resume if possible. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you to schedule a face-to-face interview, at which time you must present a government issued photo ID with address (Driver’s License). During the interview process, we also require the following background check forms: CORI (Criminal Offender Background Check with Juvenile Records) and SORI (Sex Offender Background Check). COVID-19 Information:
Job offers for summer staff positions at Tenacre are fully conditional on the Summer 2022 season happening as planned! Should COVID-19 interfere with camp operations, there may be a need to reduce/let go of staff, particularly in the event that we are not able to run programming. As such, we are currently hiring and planning camp with the guidance that has been released to-date and are very confident that we will run camp this year.
Please direct any questions about summer employment to: email@example.com