|Tenacre’s tuition is comprehensive. In other words, you are not charged a technology fee, a lunch fee, book fees, etc. At the time of enrollment or re-enrollment, 20% of the yearly tuition is due as a deposit. Enrollment deposits vary for families receiving financial aid.
There are three methods by which you can pay your Tenacre tuition:
A. 1-payment plan:
- 80% payment received by August 1st
B. 2-payment plan:
- 60% payment received by August 1st
- 40% payment received by January 31st, with your 20% deposit applied to this last tuition billing.
C. 8-payment Plan:
Tenacre offers a tuition refund insurance plan. You will receive information about this with your enrollment materials.
- The total comprehensive fee is divided into 8 equal monthly installments, from May 1 through December 1. The enrollment deposit will be credited against the December bill.
- A late fee of 1 1/2% on the outstanding balance is charged if the full amount due is not received within the month due.
Instructions for wiring payments can be obtained by contacting Rita Toufanidis in our Business Office at 781-431-8575 ext. 208.
The MidDay Program requires a $175 deposit on enrollment. Children attending MidDay on contract are billed according to the chosen tuition billing plan, i.e. 1, 2 or 8 payments.
Children on contract are billed monthly, according to their attendance.