Tenacre offers several opportunities to explore our campus and curriculum. Come visit and see what makes Tenacre an exceptional place for your child to learn and grow. If you are interested in learning more about Tenacre, please contact our Admission Office at 781-235-2282. We would love to tell you all about Tenacre and show you our campus.Tuesday Tours: October 15 to January 28, 8:15-9:15 a.m.
Come tour the campus with a current parent. No reservation required -- just stop by!
Open House: Sunday, November 3, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Come visit and see what makes Tenacre an exceptional place for your child to learn and grow. Take this opportunity to meet teachers, parents, administrators and students. Browse our curriculum materials, tour our campus and learn more about the value of an independent school education.
- Registration in Rendell Library
- Grade Six students will share some of their Tenacre experiences with visitors
- Head of School Will Crissman will welcome visitors and briefly explain Tenacre’s mission, program and philosophy of “embracing the elementary years”
- Student-led tours begin
- Homeroom and Special Subject teachers will be available in their classrooms to greet families and answer questions about their curriculum
- Administrators and current parents remain available to talk with families in Wells
- Meg Burke, Tenacre's Director of Enrollment, will be available to walk families through the Financial Aid application process
for Tenacre's Open House.
Curriculum Night: Thursday, November 21, 7:00-8:15 p.m.
Learn from our teachers about specific components of Tenacre's curriculum. Ask questions!
We hope to see you!